We are expanding and looking for an experienced Legal Billing Coordinator in York, PA. Part Time or Full Time. Flexible schedule.
- Preparation of complex clients’ billing from pre-bills thru final invoices, including editing utilizing CLIO Legal Management software.
- Prepare invoices and e-bills according to attorney and client billing guidelines.
- Assist with recording Real Estate Settlement transactions into billing software.
- Assist with monthly financial reports and reconciling monthly bank statements. Investigate and correct variances.
- Ensure accuracy in General Ledger.
- One year Legal Billing Experience REQUIRED.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of experience in accounting/bookkeeping.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Proficient with Quickbooks.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
Email resumé and professional references to:
HR, Stock and Leader, firstname.lastname@example.org.