We are expanding and looking for an experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper in York, PA.
- Responsible for full-cycle accounting duties.
- Code and enter all Accounts Payable & Trust Account payment requests.
- Process all vendor payments, including check cutting/disbursements.
- Process Accounts Receivable. Prepare bank deposits.
- Credit Card Reconciliations.
- Ensure accuracy in General Ledger.
- Assist with monthly financial reports and reconciling monthly bank statements. Investigate variances.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum of three years of experience in accounting/bookkeeping.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Proficient with Quickbooks. Experience with legal billing software preferred, but not required.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- legal software: 1 year (Preferred)
- accounting: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Outlook: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
Salary is based on experience. Benefit package includes Medical Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K with match, Wellness Plan, Employee Assistance and Free Parking. Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.