Advanced registration is required. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we know that employers are facing tough decisions. Human resource personnel and business owners will encounter countless questions as businesses open and begin to operate under a “new normal.” With productivity concerns, cost-cutting measures, and health and safety demands at the forefront, staying profitable while remaining compliant with state and federal employment laws can impose confusion, stress, and uncertainty.
As Pennsylvania transitions to returning to the workplace, join Stock and Leader’s Employment Team as they provide information and guidance on the following topics:
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Reduced salaries
- Benefits/health insurance considerations
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Sick time and family leave benefits
- Necessary documentation for tax credits
- Unemployment Compensation
- UC Reporting when an employee returns to work
- Employee reluctance to return to work—strategies for the employer
- How to use UC benefits to trim payroll costs and retain employees
- Compliance with Governor’s Phased Plan for Easing of Restrictions
- Requirements for employees
- Requirements for customers/clients who enter your workplace