Join us for the next Stock and Leader Employment Law Seminar on September 22, beginning at noon. Attend in person at the Country Club of York or virtually as we live stream the seminar.
For those who wish to join us in person, there will be a light lunch at 11:30 a.m.
**NEW! Breakout sessions for public and private employers.**
ADA Non-Traditional Request for Accommodations: How to Handle
- Is this a service animal or pet?
- Doctor’s Note or Alternative Practitioner’s Note?
- Are you asking for an accommodation or a favor?
PUBLIC/PRIVATE BREAKOUT SESSIONS:
We’ll break into two groups – public and private employers and discuss the following two topics tailored to your workplace requirements.
Under the Influence of Medical Marijuana: Investigating Employee Impairment and Taking Disciplinary Action
- The Act’s “under the influence” requirement for discipline is tough for employers to navigate.
- Learn our recommendations for investigating when an employee is under the influence.
Breaking Up Is Hard To Do: How to Handle Employment Terminations
- Avoiding discrimination claims in employment termination
- Reductions In Force
- Differences in addressing poor performance vs. misconduct
- Implementing severance decisions
- When to use severance agreements
Advance registration is required. To register, click the link below.
To participate virtually, please register here.