Join Stock and Leader’s Special Education Attorneys for The Proof is in the Putting…Putting Together a Legal Defense, That Is!
Key concepts include:
Practical: Retaining and Managing FERPA Records in light of the new Statute of Limitations.
- Creating a litigation-defensive email and text policy.
- Emails as education records – Current Caselaw and Consensus.
- Texting by educators – Best Practices for Defensible Communication.
- Managing email retention with your technology department.
- LRE compliance and documentation.
- Mounting a Defense to Parents who Refuse to Engage with the IEP process through Behavior (dis-enrollment, refusal to respond, requesting Home instruction).
We recommend this program for Directors, Supervisors, Pupil Personnel Administrators, head teachers, Instructional Advisors, and District Psychologists.
Prefer an morning session? Click here.