As solicitor for the Pennsylvania Association of Sewage Enforcement Officers (PASEO), Environmental Attorney Martin Siegel was an obvious choice to participate the organization’s annual conference in Harrisburg on March 13, 2017.
But he’s not going it alone.
Along with colleague Sarah Doyle, the duo will help Sewage Enforcement Officers (SEOs) learn to navigate conflict of interest scenarios like:
- Being a contracted SEO whose firm may have been involved with preparing the planning module.
- SEOs working in other jurisdictions.
- Prohibitions against SEOs recommending contractors.
- SEOs functioning as a contractor in their own jurisdiction.
- Limitations on retired/former SEOs going to work for a firm who may have business before the SEO’s former jurisdiction.
Want more information? Click here.